Monday: students need to be sure to collect items needed to build their pop can dragsters for science tomorrow. We'll be discussing these in class, but here are some design pictures as well to help you out at home.
Tuesday: We're building our pop can dragsters. Stay tuned for pictures :)
- Social regions final projects to be presented today and tomorrow.
- LA Insect investigation posters are due
- Remainder of the Social presentations
- Design/ planning time for Rube Goldberg
Friday: Spelling and assignment #8
* Important Report Card Information*
Report cards will be available for you online the end of this month. In advance of that please expect to see your child's portfolio coming home the end of this week. Take the time over the weekend to look through this collection of work (and return them early next week please).
I love the depth of portfolios as opposed to the overview that you see on report cards, so please take the time to look through it with your child. This should help you to understand grades and comments that you will see on the report card.