Thank you so much to everyone that has updated their demographic forms (we are still waiting on 4) and another thank you to everyone that has checked in with me recently to give me updates on what is happening at home, to check in about interview times or to ask questions. I know it's harder when you can't just stop in so an extra big thank you for still working with me to be part of our classroom's virtual world this year :)
Parent - teacher - Student interviews are this week. Wed/Thurs evening as well as Friday morning.
I will be creating links for our virtual meetings (in Google Meet) this evening for you to receive by tomorrow at the latest. Your link will come to the email address that you used to create our meeting time. Please have your child with you as well as their portfolio that will be going home Tuesday. I have many meetings back to back Wednesday night so please be respectful of other family's times and remain within the 15 minutes that you chose for our meeting time.
________________________
Monday: Math weekly #4 comes home (due Thursday)
Tuesday: Portfolios with First Quarter Summaries in the front come home. Please take some time to look through them with your child before our meeting. Keep them for a few days if you would like extra time and return them by Monday Nov.9th please.
Wednesday: Library time.
- Reading records are due (I extended the deadline one extra day from the Nov.3 date we wrote on them)
- Math algebra practice online is due (please ask your child to show you and explain their work using balance bubbles to balance equations and solve for the letter variable)
Thursday:
- Math weekly #4 is due
Friday: no school for students - but I am available for extra interview times in the morning.
I hope you all found ways to enjoy the spirit of Halloween with your children this past weekend and thank you to all of you for helping to balance your child's sleep, candy intake and healthy food choices so they can be successful in all that they do each day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.