Week of: Sept. 3
Monday: No school - I hope you all enjoyed the nice weekend weather!
Tuesday: For spelling, we have just completed our leveling test this morning. I have three levels in my class and each student will be assigned to a level (I use colours for their group) based on their spelling ability. Their level can change during the year based on parent preference, conversations with students, or what I am seeing for need. Next week on Monday your child will bring home their spelling duotang (it will have their group in it) with their word list and pre-test. There will be a short homework activity to complete in their duotang as well as studying the words to be completed before Friday.
Wednesday: Fire drill/evacuation practice
Thursday: All parent permission forms for canoeing next week should now be completed online
Friday: no homework this week
** Update - unfortunately our canoeing trip that was coming up next week has had to be cancelled. We are all very sad about this but we'll be building some weather instruments in science next week and still have our Terry Fox run coming on the 20th to look forward to **
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.