A huge thank you to Mme. Gamache's grade 8s for helping us to learn about the parts of the body and clothing in French. They were fabulous teachers!
We rate this a 11/10 STARS from our Smart Cookies!
Caitlyn: I liked learning the body parts with the doll
Emerson: Thank you for helping us SO much!
Miles: Thanks for helping us with the word search and crossword puzzles.
Ada: I liked matching the words to the pictures.
Kane: Thank you! I definitely learned a lot!
Emily: I had so much fun learning - thank you!
Osha: You were all so hilarious, thanks!
Summer & Maclane: We really liked the game where we had to run back and forth.
Oli: That was awesome - thank you!
Natalie: I like how when they finished, we got to ask them some questions.
Tom: You were all very funny, thank you.
Titus: I loved learning the French that we need to learn with the grade 8s
Birch: I liked the flashcards
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.