Wednesday, 15 November 2023

We had a great time learning some new French vocabulary (and showing off our counting to ten skills) with Mme. Gamache's  grade 8 French class on Tuesday :)

Here is some of the feedback our class shared afterwards:

  • It was fun but also we learned
  • I found a connection to some of the grade 8s since we liked the same game
  • The grade 8s were fun leaders and the games were fun too
  • I learned some new colours (more than ones I already knew)
  • I liked the different ideas
  • The leaders were funny
  • The leaders were kind and they helped us when we didn't know
  • They said "good job" when we got things right
  • They helps us to correct our French mistakes
  • The games were unique

There are more pictures in the drive found in Google Classroom if you would like to 

take a look as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.