Fun Fair today!
This amazing, engaging event was inspired and supported by our Right from the Start team. The game stations for our class were created and hosted by the wonderful leaders in 7A 😀
Kael: Everytime when we missed the grade 7s said positive things like " nice try " "You'll get it next time".
AJ: I'm so proud of the grade 7s. I played a lot of games!
Ruby: I was happy because I got the high score on one of the games!
Aleah: When I missed or was upset with myself the grade 7s said "That's ok" to make me feel better.
Will: I like when we went to each game they said "Hello, what's your name?" and then they told us about the game.
Dexter: I really loved all of the games. Thank you for your kindness and hospitality.
Tora: I liked how when we went to each game they explained and they were good sports when we lost and then gave high fives when we won.
Keenan: They were so nice it was like I already knew them.
Kinsley: I liked how all of the games were so unique!
Sullivan: I liked how all the games were unique and fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.