Today we had the pleasure of participating in games and activities created by Mme. Gamache's wonderful students. Here's some thoughts from our class.
Satsuki: The one about the seasons was a lot of fun. They gave us clues to help us too. Some of the groups helped us to remember with a slide show at the beginning for the words.
Keenan: Everyone was nice!
Aleah: Our group got a chance to challenge the grade 8s with questions too which was really fun.
Tucker: Math jeopardy was fun :)
Lucas: I liked how when you chose a card you said the day, in English and French, and they helped us out to make it easy and fun.
Georgia: I liked trying to figure out the colour puzzle.
Kinsley: They were all super creative!
A: I liked the month game.
Theo: The one about seasons was funny and everyone was trying. They were helping us with how to say it. It was cool that they used some of their time to help us to learn more French.
Toni: I liked the game where you matched the colours to the word.
Ruby: They were all really funny, and though we felt shy at first, as we went on we felt less shy. They all made us feel very welcome!
Hannes: One of the grade eights helped me by whispering the colour in my ear :)
Morris: The math Jeopardy game was really well put together and fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.