Thursday, 31 January 2019

What a fun week we are having! To see pictures of Rube Goldberg Machines so far, and Swim to Survive please follow each link to the folder of pictures :)

Also - please remember that these updates go directly to the classroom blog.  They arrive in your email from an online forwarding system.  They are not coming directly from my school email so hitting the reply button does not come to me (they disappear into cyber space since the program that forwards the updates does not have an email address).  

Please use the link at the bottom of the updates, go directly to the blog and use the email me section, or write to me directly at:  tina.blackwell@crps.ca  .  
I try very hard to make sure that I write back to any parent emails promptly, so if I haven't written back to you, please check that you send them to my email (not to the blog forwarding system).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.