Updates for this week:
First off - thank you to all the families that have been supporting your child while they studied and prepared for their math test. I was able to complete marking all of these during the day and I am so proud of everyone! So many improvements and successes to celebrate :) Students wrote their marks in their agendas so that you can see and we'll be placing the tests in Portfolios right away.
Tuesday: Appointment booking forms for Parent-teacher-student interviews went home Monday. Please return these as soon as possible with your top 3 times as well as any comments. I will return the pages to you with your confirmed time.
Wednesday: Famous Albertan projects in Social studies are due. If you haven't done it yet, please check in with your child about their choice and progress.
Friday: Spelling #10 is due (this is all about silent letters in spelling so it's a little tricky this week)
Half day Friday

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.